Love this Horse Racing Game!
Winning lots of money in the game of horse racing is very much possible. Some people have experienced a lot of loses in this sport because of poor planning that lead to poor placing of their bets. The proper system can make all the difference. Once you have come up with a system that works, you will be on your way to being profitable and successful in the horse racing game. It is a common belief that the best horse racing system can only be done by the experts. This is very far from the truth. What you may not know is that you yourself are capable of creating a system that can give you wins and more wins. How?
1. By looking at the last race the horse has run. When was the last time the horse you are betting on has run in a race? Was it a months or days ago? These questions are important if you want to know how capable that certain horse is. If it has not run for a period of time, it may have experienced some health problems which will hinder the next race it will participate in. Besides that, it might not be in the condition to perform well during the event. But if the horse has just recently been in a race, there is a chance that it will perform its best. This is especially if it finished with better standing.
2. By looking at the number of horses competing. Make a simple calculation inside your head. The more the competition there is, the lesser the chance of your horse winning. Even if it has a good track record, its chances have become slim compared to when it is competing with fewer horses. Always think of it that way. Upon betting, consider the number of horses. If you think there is another horse better than yours, then try putting your bet on it so that you will not regret your decision later on.
3. By checking out the horse's recent place in a race. You are making a big mistake if you bet on a horse that have come in last in the recent race that is participated in. Even if you have faith that it will not come in last this time, the odds are still against you. It is best to bet on the horst that came in on the second or third spot. Chances are, it will be able to attain the first spot once all factors are considered and the full potential is practiced.
4. By looking at the distance of the racetrack. If the racetrack is short, then it is possible that the full form of your horse will not show. But if the distance is longer, then you can expect unexpected things to happen. Moreover, your bet will be given a better shot at winning that race.
5. By choosing "favorites". Horses that are favorites by the majority have more than 33% chances of winning as opposed to non-favorites. Try to opt for these favorites especially if the bets being placed are well suited to your budget. To win in the horse racing game is a matter of having a system that will work well for you. Form your own system based from the factors mentioned above and you will get to love and enjoy this game.